Designed by Mangar, the Camel is a moving and handling product that will both sit up and lift a fallen person from any location, such as in the home or an outdoor environment.
This inflatable lift chair features an inbuilt backrest and internal ring construction, which allows the Camel to provide a fully supportive lift that can be carried out entirely independently by the fallen individual or with the assistance of a caregiver. The Camel’s simple to use hand control and compressor securely inflates section by section to safely bring the individual up into a position from which to stand.
Accidents happen and when one occurs, the Camel will minimize the risk associated with lifting and moving an individual after a fall—avoiding further harm to the individual as well as to those trying to help. The Camel is a safe and dignified solution to assist your residents and patients, and it will give you confidence in your loved ones’ living independently.
- Suitable for large or bariatric individuals
- Lightweight and comes with a portable carry bag
- Can be used by caregiver or independently
- Battery operated for use anywhere—indoors and outside
- Can be used in areas where an ordinary lift won’t fit
- Minimizes the risk in lifting and moving fallen individuals
- Enhances independent living
- Appropriate for any age
- Lifts up to: 700 lbs
- Inflated seat height: 56 cm
- Inflated width: 70 cm
- Inflated backrest width: 62 cm
- Inflated seat depth: 47 cm
- Inflated backrest height: 81 cm
- Overall inflated length: 112 cm
- Deflated rolled dimensions: 76 cm length x 20 cm diameter
- Weight: 6.5 kg